.

(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Friday, April 07, 2006

Be There Or Be Square

4 Comments:

Blogger Aurelius said...

Well, Gosh Dang. Are you being paid by the Party of Money to post these cartoons and commentary, or do you just volunteer your time to repeat the crap you absorb from right wing media.

Nawh, Huffington.compost, you've got to be cashing a check to be putting such an effort into fighting against the people.

Look how you attack ___ in your posting. 'He's a typical Liberal, who can only see one side of an arguement, his side.' That could be the definition of the antithesis of Liberalism. How perposterous! I'm sure you know that such a statement be propaganda, at least I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, so you are producing a side devoted to exploiting the ignorance of your readers.

I hate saying such things on peoples blogs, but I have a feeling your aware of what I'm talking about. Your site's pretty slick - and it's a deliberate attack on a liberal site (Cali-liberals, but still folks that are that are fighting the system) - my instincts smell something rotten.

Or, maybe your' not being paid to lie, maybe you have a soul and maybe you can be saved. Check my blog and we'll see. Who devotes the time required for a blog like this to dissing some feminists in another state?

2:18 AM  
Blogger Senor PeerPressure said...

What feminists? What the hell are you talking about?

Yeah, the checks from the GOP are rolling in and I am living large.

Good grief.....Thanks for stopping by though! Karl Rove sends me a dollar each time somebody laps up my propaganda.

4:24 AM  
Blogger Senor PeerPressure said...

LOL, I just checked out your Hate God site. You have a lot of nerve throwing stones my way.
From you Blog:
"I've got no problem ripping into the born agains and their belief system. I've been doing it consistently on my, and others, blogs since way before it was cool."

Yeah, you were bashing Christians BEFORE it was cool. Arent you the trendsetting hater....

You also write about enlightening stories you've read on the Al Jazeera site. Yes, you are truly are a compassionate one.

4:29 AM  
Blogger Matt Vella said...

Um, Aurelius - you need to lay back on the meth my friend.

Renounce the tin foil helmet and all the trappings, or else I'm certain that we're all going to see you scampering away from some police officer (who will then have the unfortunate duty of tackling your naked self) on Cops.

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home