.

(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Mainstream Who?


Majority Of Americans Agree With Statement: “God Created Man Exactly How Bible Describes It”...


The Left will tell you over and over again, that they represent mainstream views and that the majority agrees with their agenda.

Not true.

Thats why Kerry Lost. The mainstream majority voted for the other guy.

Now along comes a new Gallup Poll that says the majority of Americans not only believe in God, they believe God created man exactly as stated in the bible. This doesnt sit well with the left. I've profiled comments made by the HuffPo readers in the past regarding Christianity. There are exceptions to the rule, but the hard left (The Bush Haters) regard religion as mythology. They mock and insult those who believe in God and they exhibit an irrational fear of them.

When the Jehova Witnesses knock on my door, I answer the door and say, "Thanks, but not interested". If they start to go into their spiel I say, "Thanks anyway, have a nice day" and I close the door. End of story. They dont bother me, I dont fear them.
I believe in God, but not religion. Thats my choice. If you believe in something different, then thats your choice.

So why does the left in America have this irrational hatred for Christians? I dont know. My guess is that they arent really as compassionate or tolerant as they make themselves out to be.

Lets go to the replay and see how some of the HuffPo readers responded to this terrible news from the Gallup Poll:

When those bible-thumpers wearing the ties come on my front porch, i just constantly blow cigar smoke in their face until they can't take it anymore. Then I tell them that I wish I had a hammer and a few nails so I could put them up on one of the crosses I have that I regularly burn.

No wonder America is world renowned as a 'Nation of Idiots' anyone who believes this right wing crap is a fool.

There is no way more than half of americans agree with that statement.


Bullshit. Gallup is a Christian organization


A nation of idiots. Except for NY and LA.


Oh no, it's true. We're all the products of incestuous sex between Adam and Eve's kids.


A majority of Americans vote republican. A mjority of Americans are fucking morons.


Have these poll companies got nothing better to do? Judging by the results they were attending a Christian convention at the time!


This is prove of evolution (sic). We here is this geographic land mass called the United States are de-evolving. Man, this ignorance is truly staggering.


Your heard it here today, "Hi, I'm a Christian. Please excuse me while I turn off my brain."

Ladies and gentlemen, ignorance doesn't get any lower than this.

How freakin' ignorant can people be - the acceptance as a fact, a belief, without the evidence of any substantial proof - Morons!
(Editors Note: Kind of like those fake CBS memos, huh?)

The Bible is fiction, but its easier to belive in than science, which requires a little mental effort to understand

when more than half of the country thinks that a book written by man 2000 years ago is literal truth, how are these people expected to make decisions according to FACTS?

The bible should be burned and banned. Only science can be trusted.

What's the difference between jesus and an oil painting?
It only takes one nail to hang an oil painting! See, no lightning, no smiting. I'm still here.

Is this from the Bible that was created and endorsed by King James, who was knowingly gay?

Scary -- the most powerful nation in the world is overwhelmingly populated by unreasoning bipeds. No wonder George Bush is President ...

Yes, no wonder George Bush is President....indeed.
Remember, they think
their views are the mainstream.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess those figures, if not totally same, follow generally the same patterns in the most parts of the Western Europe. There are nations, like Poland, that seem to be very religious and propably educational levels do buck the trend elsewhere. Attitudes toward religion seem to be also different in the US where it is so openly excercised with your daily endevors. To me it always comes as a kind of shock when I see cabinet or city council meeting opened with a prayer. Those of us who are religious tend to do such thing either in a church or more increasingly at home. Please, don't think I am making any value judgement here for those are the things that you decide by yourselves.

I am not a religious person myself, but I detest those who poke fun of those who are, as I do those who think it's wrong for me not to have their calling. There should be room enough for all the different kinds of philosophies as long they are not the ones that try to limit other pursuing theirs. However, I do have a little difficulty with the extreme forms of religions because they want to destroy secularism which is of vital importance to me. I also would be lying if I didn't admitt that the literal intrepitation of the Bible leaves me buzzled, although if that's what you belive, knock yourself out.

I wonder if anybody is reading this drivel of mine and thus I better conclude with thanks, to you both Southern gents, for luminating and intresting insides of your thoughts! I have never had a pleasure to visit the South-East of the USA, but I will do my utmost to get there one day.

12:47 AM  
Blogger C R Mountjoy - GDF said...

I worked with a Gallup-Type organization years ago to develop selection surveys for employment with my firm. (I was hard pressed to find anyone who was friendly to the first Bush Admin). As much as I hate the press, I found the folks I worked with from this organzation to live on a higher plane of arrogance and condecension(sp) since they felt that creating these surveys gave their work more meaning and more of a contribution to the social consciousness of the nation. I did a bit on my site about hating polls - I got that way by working with these gits.

Great piece!

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home