.

(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Something Nice About Arianna

I'll have to admit this about Arianna: She doesnt try to shut you down when you post a message on her site that is counter to her twisted agenda. I always endeavor to keep my posts clean and somewhat civil on other peoples sites, but there are times when I know I am pushing peoples buttons. To that end I have been surprised that the HuffPo hasnt banned me from posting. I mean, not that it would stop me, I can come up with a gazillion names and yahoo email addresses to get around that, but I have to respect that she does let people express their opinions. So far anway. Moveon.org and democraticunderground will delete your posts and yank your username if it becomes apparent you are a conservative.

So, thanks for being a good sport, Arianna. Cuz, I have no intention of easing up on you and your kool-aid drinking goons!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason Ward said...

You'll love this: http://arktinenjenkki.blogspot.com/2006/03/two-days-before-day-after-tomorrow_01.html

1:13 AM  
Blogger Jason Ward said...

The link didn't show up well, but it is one of my latest posts (video) called " Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow"

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home